Friday, December 11, 2009

Wake up call

So hello there.I'll be blogging on behalf of 'FEELINGS' tonight, so please bare with me. Haha!

First of all,tonight my own BFF's just calling me "idiot" "playgirl" & blablabla.Hmm yes i knew i'm the girls tht you meant on your txt.but plse would you make a dffrent btween Friendship & Love?Idc wht you going to dcsrbe me even you always telling me tht i got no feelings.As you cn see,i never let you knw wht feelings i have towards you.Just let the God knws.Like i said,no matter wht our Network Always Been Connected

Holyshite wtevaa it is You Is My Best Friends Until I Die


Okayy back to my headline ==>
Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry ?

I cried when I found out my bff broke up wth my own cousin and they went their separate ways. I really did cry cause i've always loved seeing them together. They are really one of a kind couple .
They really know each other inside out and it's like.. oh you know, it's like they're really made for each other. Like their souls are connected no matter how hard and how far they try to push each other away /':

And so guys, Get back together . If it makes you lot happy, then go. What are you waiting for? Go before it's too late. Go ! Go dance the night away at prom , Go kiss and tell the whole world ! Go watch the stars , go ! before you know you can't turn around to this anymore.
Go :)
Just give it one more shot and give your best try.


Phewww, felt like letting that whole mambo jumbo out. Haha. And I feel relieved now, like a huge burden is finally off my chest. I just want them to be together cause i know that's what love is all about.

I hope, things will be back to normal soon. Not getting worse.


Te amo
readers

No comments:

Post a Comment