Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Juicy

Everyone is being very unfair to me and so is the world. I can't stand this much longer. Why can't you hear me? And why are you treating me like this? I'm the one to be blamed on everything. It's all you isn't it? You're perfect! You're all the things and urghh!!!! Things are just so shitty now.Dont think you're perfect la babi! talk crap abt me to my own bff.wtf wrong wth you?now he lost the trusted on me sbb "kau org"!Tell the whole world tht i've been kissed & ohoh hw abt yourlil sister tuu eyy?Kau tk ingt ke,kau pernah sent naked photo to one of your exboyf?Hah sucks?i am more btter than you , Bodoh!bfre ths you've also include my late father's name on those one case,betul-betul biadab kan ?FYI,i have been your friend all this while. that one special person who makes life a bit easier by just being there and listening to your problems and difficulties. i'm the one who always take the blame but yet, i'm not appreciated. plus, you backstabbed me. you didn't notice about this all this while until now. i'm sorry, it's just too late. I should move on, it's all in my past. true, but my pain remains, continues and lasts )':
i was there when you needed me, to support you all along. but now, i couldn't stand all this anymore. you lied. you've been a hypocrite all this while!i thought you have fully changed aftr you're seeking fr frgiveness during last raya,aww it ws totally
bloody pissed.ooopsy sorry piggieeee,i've show your msge to the publics,aww yeay baby! Say whatever you want to say, because you know what?
I DONT FREAKING CARE!
I DONT FREAKING CARE!
I DONT FREAKING CARE!


*click the photo to read it clearly

1 comment:

  1. Gee,I rasa serba salah pulak.Sorry la kaulbuat you tension.

    About Khalila-thing,nanti I jumpa you kita cerita okay.I do not know why 'they' hate you so much,it's like you cut off their mom's breast kan?

    ReplyDelete