Friday, December 25, 2009

ssup baby boo

Hello stalkers! I bet you missed stalking my life eyy? Worry no more, I'm home. So I was away for a days, had a good time over bestfriend's house while my mum's away to kelantan."tumpang" his sister bedroom who is now studying medical at Russian.soon she'll become a doctor !argh!how awesome is that yo!can't wait to meet her next year.Well,we've done many fucking retarded tired things.Lmao anyways,you're crazy dude!hope not to see you again,hee!

So,let me share with you this photo.yeah,i knw you dont understand what i really mean.haha but,i really lovee'ah the lila's bedrooms,dayuuuum preety.i love the colour wehh,eventhough you'll said that i am freak & yeah idc (-:


And here's the stuff where i found in her bedroom as an interesting novel


No comments:

Post a Comment