Sunday, December 27, 2009

When It All Comes Crashing

Hi people!I have nothing to do besides spoiling my eyes by sitting in front of this computer screen and the tee vee. Plus my eyes are strained because i've been so engrossed reading 'life swap' novel.forgive me for not updating. i've been very very very busy and nothing interesting happened. so, yeah. that's why. i'm not in a good mood actually now. so, sorry if i'm a killjoy

Today i'm fuckingly tired!went to Penang early morning with nadia's sister by flight.To get some documents at the MGS.then acompany her to her friend's wedding at Paradise Sandy Bay.at 4pm back to home,ibu pick me up at the airport.then straight forward to my aunty house.at night,went to shoes shop to buy scll shoes for my brothaaa & yet finally i can have my bed!sumpah i am too tired,headache and ulcer were killing me!Ohh wait!suddenly my phone beep.telling that there's an incoming msge.open it, & hell yeah!khalisayang i am sorry if we've not meet for a long long time.Since i've done my pmr but still got no time to meet you kan?i know you "sabar" gila with all this situation.I bukan sengaja,but..gahh idk what to say more.cause i've been grounded actually according to incidents i've made.

"and now, i totally aware of what a shit day i had.I curse a lot nowadays. I mean A LOT. I don't know what has gotten into me lately but for sure, I'm not being myself and I just hate this feeling. I'm so prostrated with grief after everything that happened. I'm keeping this to myself if you don't mind and I don't think it's congruous to disclose about this feeling to the world eh. Oh god, it's really irritating" I miss you so badly khalis.SO,BYEE FOR NOW!


" Thank You for the tee Aman "
ROLLING STONES !



No comments:

Post a Comment