Tuesday, December 29, 2009

...pc 25

Hahaha, here's the thing. Just wanted to say that. I just realised that my blog is ugly. For god's sake, it's so fucking ugly. Idk how to edit all this stuffs to make it cantik and all. Sorry lah!
  1. Hello there people (-: You gottta be wondering right why is my title pc 25. Haha, well here's thing. Dekat cc doe :p Hahaha. What kind of people write their blog when they're at cyber cafe. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D Lol. Okay so wtevaaa, mhm there's my brothaa Danieal here & the cousin'szaaaah im on my left, daus on the right, then arep,amin and hana.. They're playing counter strike and I never get the whole point of them playing it. I dont even know how do they play it. macam susah je.
  2. And me,just goggling search something. Damn, there's lots of tips to increase the height! walawei isn't really working?Has anyone do wht i did?My mind keep playing and saying that my height still didn't increase.While my brothaaa is taller than me.How this could be happen man?Its fucking embarrased me! Sad sad situation huh? But it's kay. I still manage to live ;)
3. SO NOW LET US TOGETHER SHARE THE TIPS THAT I'VE GOT !
*click the image below to read
should i give it a try? well, i accidentally am giving it a shot. slowly,
niesaaaa don't get your hopes up high!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment