Friday, January 1, 2010

Rocket Summer

HAPPY --♥-♥-♥-MONTH ANNIVERSRY

Hi. Happy New Year :) If 2009 or your new year celebration was shitty for you, turn up the happiest song on your iTunes and sing along will you?


2009 is the best year ever. No kidding. Even though I did screw up here and there. The first six months of 2009 was probably the most hurting phase I had to go through. Not only that I lost trust of people I used to be really close to, I also had to go through a heartbreak that I thought could never be healed.
But in the end, I'm glad I have the Friends and Boyfriend that I have now. 2010 is going to be a great year. I know it, and I'm not going to allow it to become terrible like last year. I had some great times, though, don't get me wrong (-:

So the highlight of the night?

The fireworks were set only a few footsteps away from us and it was amazing.
I spent the first few minutes of 2010 on the roof at the palazzio "horrrr-tumb-must" with lovely familieeeee'ah and tykaaa.It was kinda fun up there. Many camera flashes, smiles, laughter and happy people. They say the way you spend the eve, is the way the year will be.Since palazzio was my aunty house,so she have decided to have a barbecue.It was hella fun and I think I ate too much. I had four chicken wings, drank lotsa Coke and Kickapoo and we roasted marshmallows! Second highlight of the night was Twister. Nobody could get enough of that game and I think I almost ripped my pants :O
  • Anyway,i've read your blog sayang.gahh!fucking sweet doe.hahaha i won the years!yeaaaaaay me man!i love you khalis
  • Not forgotten too to my bestfriends.Firstly,Aman then Shafri,Tykaa,Fara,Nadia ,Shasha,Myraaw who were always support me and fill up my bored time with sadness and smiley'sss

No comments:

Post a Comment