Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 2Hundred43


It was supposed to be the best day for us.But no, I turned out to be the saddest kid in the universe.The surprises I had the day before was awesome I feel loved but then I ended up crying after that.This is because of my bad thaaaang.No words I could use to tell how much I've been miss//ing you.I hope you're fine there.I am sorry?i guess its just rubbish nonsense evaaaa words that you always here frm me evrytime when i've made a mistakes but i aint care much.Everything has it's good and bad sides plus that is not my fault actually & i did not fall in with the bustaaard boy.okey clear the air now,since you are now not loving me like before & dont trust me...nvm,i will accept it.


Disappointment is something you will always get in your life.
But you can't let that overcome you.
Take it as a lesson, not something bad.


I love you loads & n'oublions ensemble nos souvenirs

Tata
xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. weyh.,true frens kaw xde pon ak an??
    ak nk majok larh.
    hahaha:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. niesa..........
    ta boleh bwk bincang lg k???
    seyesly korg nk...........???

    ReplyDelete